Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello Scotland!

Hey folks! I'm just sitting in a sports Bar...drinking chocolate milk of course ;)
We're all watching a game of football, and by that I mean soccer. It's a pretty chill evening. Scotland is absolutely wonderful! I've found my family name everywhere around here, so that's pretty exciting. On Friday we shopped and explored and walked everywhere, and boy did my feet hurt! The wind is absolutely crazy up here- I honestly thought I might fall over! Haha. Today we toured the Edinburgh castle and the view was absolutely incredible! Such a cool place. So now some of the girls and I are going to go to a Starbucks and just hang out for the night. So that's just a little update. Can't wait to show you pictures!! Love y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment