Thursday, October 28, 2010

Edinburgh!

Well folks! Friday morning we're heading to Edinburgh, Scotland for travel weekend! We're about to spend 4 days in the beautifully antique city where it's freezing cold, they have castles, they wear kilts, and play the bagpipes. I cannot wait! What I'm really excited about is experiencing it for my Grandpa though. I know you never made it out here Papa but I'm so excited to experience it for you! :)
We're going to tour the castle, go on a ghost-walk, sit in the Elephant Room (where J.K. Rowling wrote the Harry Potter books), go window shopping, sleep in a room of 18 people, go on a 3 hour tour..(a 3 hour tourrrrrrr!) and wherever else our feet lead us. I can't wait.
Keep us in our prayers! Especially that we'll stay safe and that Jesus's light would shine brightly through us while we leave Capernwray.
I'll update you later!
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment