Tuesday, October 5, 2010

England may love them, but I am not a fan of currant-flavored cough drops...

Hello there!
Oh goodness. Yesterday my roommate Pam and I had a total of 4 naps throughout the day, and my whole room went to bed by 10. 10! That's insane. Especially because lights out isn't until 11:30. My throat is getting sore and my head is really hurting so that's no fun. It took all that I was just to say awake during lectures this morning. We continued to Walk Thru The Bible, which is very interesting how we learn all the things and remember them, but when you're head is pounding, it's not that great. After that we had a bible discussion asking the questions: 1.How was the bible written? and how was it written?, Why do you believe this?, and, How should the Bible be read and applied in your life?

It was really interesting to hear others opinions and be able to talk and discuss with others what you thought and what you believed. I really enjoyed it.
After a lunch of sweet and sour pork and cos cos, I headed back to my room to start working on my 500 word essay on our discussion. And that's about as far as I got. :P
Tomorrow we have a test on "Intro to the Bible," however, it was kind of hard to understand what our lecturer really wanted us to do, but I for sure know that I must know all the book of the N.T in order, which I do, thanks to falling asleep to the girls next door singing the song at the top of their lungs, and know some of the chronological events of the O.T.

Hopefully it'll go well. After I work some more on my reading I'm going to take another nap, hopefully to rest my immune system a bit and so I'll be refreshed for another 2 hours of lectures tonight.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment