Friday, September 24, 2010

Sittin' in LAX

Woke up early this morning, spending it trying not to cry. Made it to the airport at a wonderful time of 8:45...then found out my flight didn't leave until 12:45. Oops ;)
Ate some breakfast since I was ravishing, and then it was back to the airport. Cried in the parking lot, waitedin line, found out I did have to pay for an extra bag, lost 50 bucks that way, made it into the security line, got stopped for having a laptop in the bag, then had to have my bag checked twice because the security guy saw something sharp...which turned out to be my crayons for my princess coloring book my parents bought me :P
Now I'm sitting in the airport, waiting to board my flight.
Keep me in your prayers, and that I meet everyone I need to meet up with, and that our flight goes well. I love you all!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. haha what did they say when they figured out that the sharp object was crayons? hah

    ReplyDelete