Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9 units. 1500 word essays. Leading group discussions. 10 day outreach. 6 months. Madness.

We went through our course schedule today......and if I thought regular school was hard...geez I was not expecting this. However, it is all interesting and things I actually want to learn about so that makes it a lot better.

We met with our "family groups"this morning...aka the Capernwray version of Pause groups. My family is awesome and I love our family parents. We get to go to their house of Friday to make pizza and play games...our Family dad is a really funny old Irish man and his wife is the sweetest little English lady. It'll be a blast. (And oh- just so you know, an Ijit, is an Irish Idiot....that's what I learned today :P)
It keeps raining, as rain is in the forecast for the next 4 days, but that's England for you!

We've learned all the things we have to study and all the things we have to lead and all that other stuff, it was a little stressful but I'll get through it....hopefully ;)
The internet is still slow and all that but I'm getting more used to it. Who needs to be on facebook everyday anyway? :P

I'm going to be on the worship team and I am super excited for that, I can't wait to lead others before the throne through music. It's going to be fantastic.

This weekend is a travel weekend to the Lake District but I'm not going...because I'm saving up my money for Liverpool where the Beatles came from....and Pemberly...well, actually, it's not called Pemberly but it's Mr.Darcy's house from Pride and Prejudice for those of you who don't know. :P

Well that's it for now, when I actually have exciting news I will post it...and when I get better internet (hopefully on Saturday when everyone is gone on the trip..wink wink) I will be sure to try and post some pics. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so excited that you will get to go to pemberly. Although I'm sad you won't see the lake district because it's beautiful! Are they going to Keswick? What are you "pause" parents names? You need to start using names so i know who you're talking about :) haha. Love ya girly and I'm sooooo happy for you!!
    -jessica

    ReplyDelete